Solved

Set up a weekly/monthly repeated campaign

• 5 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We are an education provider that offers weekly tutor support. It’s only for people who are currently enrolled but its for everyone in that group. So if you’ve just joined the list/segment or whether you’ve been in it for months, you should get support. I want to send this out as a campaign, because as they finish their exams or their course expires, they are no longer eligible for support so they are removed from this list/segment. I want to create a weekly (or 4 monthly) campaigns for the support and send them to the same list/segment. The campaigns should be live and always being sent every week and don’t need to change, but the only thing that will change is the people in the list/segment (whether they are in the audience or not)

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 5 January 2023, 16:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

Hi @lisaspencer 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. 

To set up your campaigns, you’d want to configure a Segment-Based flow where users are triggered into the flow when they meet the criteria of the associated Segment. 

Then, within the flow, you can set up a series of emails, one per week. 

Using a flow allows you to keep the emails running and as people enter the segment, they are triggered into the flow.

However, the one thing to be aware of when using a segment-based flow trigger is that users will only be entered into the flow once. 

I hope this helps! If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

@In the Inbox