Solved

There is something wrong with our system, please try again

• 11 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hey, 

I’ve been trying to send an email to a custom segment. I am stuck. After I edit the email content and click the “save content” button I get this error: “There is something wrong with our system, please try again.”

I have tried again for several days now. I’ve refreshed the page, logged out and back into my Klaviyo account, and cannot figure out how to get past this.

Any ideas? Thanks so much!

Best,
Justin​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 11 October 2023, 21:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Justin VerMeer 

Welcome to the community. Sorry you are having a hard time sending your campaign!

Quick question, is this a plain text email? If it is, are you using any emojis in the text? Also, have you cleared your browser history and cookie cache? Or tried using another browser or device? There could a few reasons why this is happening, just need a little more details to dive in deeper to get you a solution.

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge

Hello @stephen.trumble

Thanks for your response. It is a plain text email and I did have one emoji in the email. This one: 🙌. I removed it, refreshed the page and was able to proceed. Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Justin

This error should be fixed please. One should be able to include Emojis in a plaint text email. 

Thank you