Solved

Unable to send/schedule newsletter

• 10 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 1 reply

Good Morning 

I currently have under 200 subscribers and I want to schedule a newsletter but Klaviyo is not allowing me to schedule this newsletter. I thought it was because I needed to upgrade my subscription plan (which should not be the case) I currently send 4 emails monthly. I did upgrade my plan thinking that the problem was stemming from there but I am still not being allowed to schedule/send my newsletter. Can you please let me know what is wrong?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 10 April 2023, 23:39

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Why is it that I cannot schedule a campaign - the schedule/send button is greyed out

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Bea 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the community for help scheduling your campaign. I saw that you had two posts on the same issue so I combined them to help keep everything clear. 

As you have already shared, this usually happens when you are trying to schedule a campaign to more people than you have left on your plan.  However, you already tried to fix that by upgrading the plan. Which leads me to think that there is something going on with your account specifically. Im rolling this up to one of our backline experts to help figure out what is going on.