Solved

Updating Campaign Names

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi Community.

In order to implement a more clear organizational structure and/or to make it easier to distinguish between campaigns, I am wanting to edit some existing campaign names. This would be for campaigns that haven’t sent yet. 

I’m not seeing any way to do this. But I also don’t see that anyone else has ever come across the need or had any trouble doing it - making me think that either my request is asinine or that I’m overlooking a very simple solution. 

Thank you for any direction you have to offer. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 25 May 2023, 18:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Joshua_RubLine 

Thanks for asking the community for help with your campaign names. Happy to help!

You can change any campaign name that has not already been sent to customers. You can do so by going to the Campaigns tab and then single click  on the campaign you want to update. From there you will be able to update the name and add any tags to help you stay more organized. 

Hope this helps! 

Badge +2

Strange. I followed your directions, and I see it clear as day. I spent a while looking before I posted the question - don’t know why I couldn’t find it. 

Thank you Stephen. 

Badge

Maybe it’s changed since but I can’t find that option - gave up and deleted, recreated it.