Solved

Updating flows doesn't update the 'last updated' section?

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

Just wondering with the newer klaviyo, when you update a flow do you need to meet certain requirements for the ‘last updated’ to update?

For example I just changed the subject line and preview text, as well as the content in one of the emails, but when I leave (even after refreshing cookies/waiting), it still lists the old ‘last updated’ time. I love the feature but need to use it to keep up to date with what’s actually updated and which of the flows are older.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 7 June 2023, 17:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @michaeljja 

Thanks for asking another great question about your flow tab.

The “Last Updated” section in your flows tab should be updated after you make any edits to your flow, no matter how small or big the changes are. When you go into the flow itself and look at the Flow History you should see all of the registered changes made to the flow. The last change recorded in the change history should be the same as the “last updated” section of your flows tab. If they do not match, this would be unexpected behavior and would require us to take a deeper look into your account to see exactly what happened and why there is mismatched data. Has the timestamp updated since you posted this question? Let me know and we can take a closer look to solve why it happened to help prevent it again in the future.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hey @michaeljja 

Thanks for asking another great question about your flow tab.

The “Last Updated” section in your flows tab should be updated after you make any edits to your flow, no matter how small or big the changes are. When you go into the flow itself and look at the Flow History you should see all of the registered changes made to the flow. The last change recorded in the change history should be the same as the “last updated” section of your flows tab. If they do not match, this would be unexpected behavior and would require us to take a deeper look into your account to see exactly what happened and why there is mismatched data. Has the timestamp updated since you posted this question? Let me know and we can take a closer look to solve why it happened to help prevent it again in the future.

Hope this helps!

Hi Stephen, 

Cheers for getting in touch! I checked back in the account, one updated correctly but the others aren’ t reflecting the changes. Would you be able to take a look in the account please? 

In the past it was always an immediate change and update so not sure what’s going on exactly.

Thanks,
Michael

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Seems to have fixed itself now and updates immediately