Solved

What's the difference between "fulfilled order" and "fulfilled order value"?

• 30 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi community!

I want to create a review-request flow for a client’s Shopify store, but when I want to set up the trigger, I see there are two options:

- Fulfilled order
- Fulfilled order value

I made some searches on Google, and couldn’t find what’s the difference between them.

Does anyone know? 

icon

Best answer by KatherineB 31 August 2023, 03:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @Angel05234 , thanks for posting in the Klaviyo community! I can see why this would be confusing. 

As a flow trigger, you'll want to use the fulfilled order metric. The fulfilled order value would be if you want to qualify people who enter the flow by how much the fulfilled order was worth. 

The fulfilled order metric in Shopify is triggered when an order is shipped, not when an order is delivered. So if you are using fulfilled order to trigger a flow that is meant for post-delivery, you'll want to add a few days time delay. 

Hope this helps!

Katherine

Badge

Hi @Angel05234 , thanks for posting in the Klaviyo community! I can see why this would be confusing. 

As a flow trigger, you'll want to use the fulfilled order metric. The fulfilled order value would be if you want to qualify people who enter the flow by how much the fulfilled order was worth. 

The fulfilled order metric in Shopify is triggered when an order is shipped, not when an order is delivered. So if you are using fulfilled order to trigger a flow that is meant for post-delivery, you'll want to add a few days time delay. 

Hope this helps!

Katherine

Oh, I see.

Thanks Katherine!