Solved

Why my abandoned cart flow isn't working

• 6 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone, i just started a new store and i did a test for the abandoned cart flow of klaviyo. I just noticed that it sent the abandoned cart from shopify, so i deactivated that; but the message is arrived, in the spam section, is any way to ensure that doesn’t arrive in the spam section?

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 6 April 2023, 18:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

Hey there,

There isn’t a guaranteed way to ensure your abandoned cart emails wouldn’t land in Spam but there are a few main items you can do to help your deliverability.

One common issue I see with testing is that the store owner is testing their abandoned cart sequence with their own sending email address. Your email will commonly land is spam if the recipient email address is the same as the sender email address. If it is, try your sequence with a unique email address.

One big one in a new store is ensuring your sending domain is a business email address. Other factors like your authentication can play into spam placement as well. Klaviyo breaks down a few key areas here you can cross-check: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005247008-Understanding-email-deliverability

Badge +1

thank you