Solved

Brand Library

• 29 April 2022
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

My admin never setup our brand library.  I can upload images to the library, but the brand and fonts tabs are empty and there are no options for uploading anything.  How can I get this set up?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 29 April 2022, 23:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @kjm,

Welcome to the Community.

At this time, custom fonts cannot be uploaded into Klaviyo directly, but must be hosted externally in order to be used in Klaviyo templates. If your fonts are available on Adobe's site https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts, you can use the method described here to add an Adobe font to your template: Add an Adobe Font to Your Template. This does still involve adding CSS code to a block in the template, but you can easily save the block so you can drag and drop it into any template where you'd like the font(s) to appear.

Otherwise, Fonts.com has a guide on how you can self-host fonts: How do I self-host my Web Fonts?

If you have not seen it already, you can find various other methods to add fonts in our Help Center article: How to Add Custom Fonts in Email Templates

I would also recommend checking in with your admin and making sure things are properly set up as well.

Hope this helped,

Alex