Solved

Browse Abandonment Dynamic Image not showing

• 28 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Good day,

I’ve been struggling with the Browse Abandonment Flow for some time. 
For some reason it won’t show the “{{ event.ImageURL|default:'' }}”

These settings are default, I’ve tried many things already. 
I’ve tried to add default Browse Abandonment Flow which doesnt work and I’ve tried deleting whole Shopify & Klaviyo integration but it didn’t work. 

What I’ve found interesting is, that in the Event Properties everything is still set to my old domain. 
The URLs and everything are all redirects, but maybe thats the reason?

How can I change that? I already deleted Klaviyo and setup the integration again. 

icon

Best answer by Omar 29 July 2023, 14:51

View original

2 replies

Badge

Edit: 

I figured out that the “Viewed Product” Metrics isn’t working for me and thats why the image isn’t showing. 

The Klaviyo app embed in shopify is enabled. 

Other metrics such as checkout started are working. 

Its just the Viewed Product metric, that isnt working. 

Does anyone know why this could be? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@itzlipp if you go to metrics do you see any recent viewed product events showing up?

Looking at the data combined with what you mentioned (old domain) I'm assuming you've not implemented the browse abandonment tracking correctly on your new domain.

Please check: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005076767 and https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005080407 to get this working again. My assumption is, you migrated your site and the event (data in your screenshot shows it was from July 1st so old) is redirecting to a image url which is not active anymore resulting in no image. I would suggest you review the 2 articles above and make sure you implement the viewed product event.

Was this helpful?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO