Solved

Custom code for calculated discount in abandoned cart mail flow

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, 
I wonder if there is anyway to make the price shown in my mail flow as the reduced price from all my discounts?
I have product discounts when customers buy 2 or more products and I have order discount which is given away via the klayvio email flow.

I’m new to Klaviyo so I don’t even know were to change to code, seems like there is a template so I can’t reach the code?

Stay Strong Out There,
Vilhelm 

icon

Best answer by KatherineB 4 January 2024, 14:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

HI @VilhelmP thanks for posting in the Klaviyo Community! Great question. 

There is a similar Klaviyo Community response that has the answer you’re looking for: 

And you definitely also have this ability out of the box with product blocks where you can toggle on/off the compare-at price for products. 

Badge

After having a look at the post you sent I see that my mail editor does not look the same as the one in the post. I can’t get to the sorce code… It may be that I’m new and can’t find it but I have been trying for a while.

I wonder if it matters which plan of Klaviyo I have?

Thank you for helping,
Vilhelm 

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @VilhelmP,

I think the linked article shows the old email editor. In your screenshot, it looks as though the area circled on the left hand side is showing the image block of your table - the image is highlighted in blue. Under cell selector at the top, if you click on the right hand block, it will bring show the text portion. Then, you can click on the </> symbol to see the source code. Hope this helps!

Screenshot of cell selector and text block column

Scrrenshot of source code