Solved

Email template / header / link bar disappearing

• 19 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi I have an issue with the header/link bar block,

No matter how I set it up, add working/live urls to the link blocks, when I go to preview or send the header/link bar block disappears from the email all together.

Any idea why that is or how I can fix it?

icon

Best answer by Dov 19 May 2021, 16:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Dutchini,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

I can tell from your screenshot that you have enabled the repeat feature for this block. There is no need to use the block repeat feature for a Header / Link Bar. And in fact having this feature enabled will break the block. Block repeat would be appropriate when you’re looking to display multiple line items in an array, for example, display multiple items names for a user that checks out with multiple items to their cart. We have more information on using this feature in our article on Repeating a Block Based on Dynamic Data.

Another reason, a specific block may not display is if the block is set to display on mobile or desktop only, and you are previewing from the other device i.e. previewing on mobile for a desktop only block and vice versa. To verify the block display settings, click on Block Styles and check under “Block” > “Show On”.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.