Solved

How to set Klaviyo to remember group of emails to send preview/test email to?

• 24 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

How to set Klaviyo to remember group of emails to send preview/test email to?

I always need to input the names of the same group of emails, do I have to enter them manually everytime I send a preview/test email?

icon

Best answer by David To 24 June 2021, 17:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @jon@zeitbike.com,

Great question!

If you were using Klaviyo’s Preview tool, the tool does not allow automatically remembering a group of emails you most frequently send previews to. The tool does however allow you to send a preview email to multiple recipients at once so long as they are separated by a comma. 

Another alternative would be creating a list within your account that is populated by the email address of the contacts you frequently send these preview emails to. You can then create a campaign which is populated by the email template you want to send the preview to and set the recipient group as this “preview” list you created. Keep in mind that this strategy would only work for previewing emails which do not hold any dynamic event data which would require being housed in a flow triggered by a metric. This sort of strategy is elabored in further detail under the Sending a Live Campaign to a Preview List subsection of the How to Preview and Send Test Emails in Klaviyo article. 

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David