As much as I love the new template editor, it sure feels a bit buggy and not ready for prime time.
- The UI becomes unresponsive at times and you need to leave the editor and come back
- Sometimes auto save stops and the save button doesn’t work, so you basically lose your edits since last save.
- The section padding switch is funky; if you set some padding, leave the panel, and come back, it looks “off” even though there’s clearly padding visible in the section. Clicking the switch again “resets” the padding to default values. So better remember how much padding you have in there, and try not to touch it.
- Preview is weird, especially mobile preview. When you remove the mobile margins, preview still shows margins around the content. Only if you actually send a test email you can confirm that the margins are actually gone. Also, sometimes I need to leave the editor and come back in order for preview to show things correctly.
- Undo is nice, but not really unreliable. Sometimes it undoes some weird things.
- Also, anybody know how to edit or delete saved sections?
Best answer by Taylor TarpleyView original