Tutorial

Recreate showcase templates in your own Klaviyo account

• 11 July 2022
  • 0 replies
Recreate showcase templates in your own Klaviyo account
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Showcase is not currently available. This video can give you inspiration for your own template designs you’ve encountered.

A small library of real Klaviyo customers email designs can be found here (folder linked in document), some examples are pulled into the doc with reasons why this campaign is successful.

Klaviyo Showcase is a great tool to browse how other real Klaviyo customers are using and customizing their own email templates. If you find a template you like, you may be wondering - how do I recreate this for my own brand?

So, as of now - it is not currently possible to 'clone' one of the Showcase templates into your own Klaviyo account and customize it. The examples of inspiration in Showcase are real email and SMS sent by Klaviyo customers and to respect their privacy, we do not allow others to clone their work.

For the time being, the best option would be to manually recreate the template in your own account based on the components of the Showcase template. Checkout the video below as I think it’ll be helpful to understand what I mean.

In the video, I show that I take a look at a Klaviyo Showcase template and then in my own account in a template, recreate the template based on what elements the Showcase template is using. 

For example, the SC template starts with a logo and then links > this is a header link bar > so I add this header link bar into my own template and adjust the styles.

Custom fonts, font colors and sizes can all be set for the whole template under Styles. 

It is essentially best to take a look at what drag/drop blocks are available in a template (header link bar, image, text, social links, etc) and then place them in the template in the order that the Showcase template does. 

More information on the new email editor can be found here.

More information on Sections and Columns within the new editor can be found here.

More information on Custom Fonts can be found here.

More information on Klaviyo Showcase can be found here.

aRyJD9GXWgsmQ1oCYd_o_h3qGdf35EwcIa0PIVOvE7t0-F_Vxs1i-5apEbnEf1n9WvdmnlLdYUEd6A1218Pcj1UvBUi0cblGQ9crZHq-YmFEL_5hevZDlctyvwSLpIms0rXgKI4vbSmaNu3tlw

HidzVgEZwXTTNrKAh8ILYAavKxvGr-cKkzRgtMyJ6V2okkfXKvqYZvlRgDff9-SGXKht_C__37YQQhbh6SLYMiV5o6ddzwJX-XkYiwIv5Wo36Hf6Si1GH-4bTgI7yhoSHYOXXl_EjEBb9ZfARQ

0 replies

Be the first to reply!