Solved

Remove or edit bottom email block

• 16 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

How do i edit the wording on the 10% off block also how do I edit the timing of how long its displayed. In mobile mode it blocks some info on product pages. Thanks Ralph for nikiice.com

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 16 February 2023, 15:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Niki Ice Jewelry ,

Welcome to the Community! I would be happy to assist you with your question. 

This looks like a Teaser that is attached to your pop-up offer on your site. To edit this, navigate to your Sign-Up Form editor in Klaviyo, and select the Teaser tab at the top for your pop-up:

Here, you can configure your preferred settings for how this should appear on your site using the options on the left. There is a great article on the Help Center about How to add a form teaser that reviews each of the Behavior options currently available for teasers. 

Within the Editor, you can also toggle to the mobile view to reposition the teaser so as not to block crucial elements on your site on small screens:

Using the settings in the left-hand menu, you can select what part of the screen the Teaser should be displayed on. 

If you would like to learn more about the different display settings and triggers for Teasers, there is also a relevant thread here on the Community that discusses each use case:

I am not currently aware of a setting for controlling the length of time which a Teaser is shown to a user, as the intended purpose of a Teaser is to increase the likelihood that a user will submit the form (which will cause the Teaser to disappear after the form is submitted). But if you would prefer to remove the Teaser if it does not fit your specific use case, you can click the 3 dots on the Teaser button, then click Delete. This will remove all teaser settings. If you later re-add a teaser to the same form, it will be reset to the teaser defaults. 

--

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski​​​​​​​

Badge +1

that was it, thank you Ashley

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Glad I could help, @Niki Ice Jewelry !

If you found my earlier comment helpful, be sure to mark it as “Best Answer” for your query so other Community users can find the solution more easily in the future :)

Have a great day! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Niki Ice Jewelry ,

I wanted to follow-up here to let you know that there is now a new feature in Klaviyo that also allows you to Add a Close Button to Form Teasers. This allows website visitors to close the teaser if they are not interested in the form's content.

Feel free to read more about it in the Help Center article I linked above 😊

-- Ashley Ismailovski