Solved

Resizing FB social icon

• 15 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi

I am having trouble resizing the Facebook icon in my email template. It was originally sized at 46 points and I made it bigger and now it is telling me that I cannot go below 50 points….so now I have a tiny Instragram icon and a giant Facebook one….

Can someone help?

Thanks

Sue

icon

Best answer by David To 15 June 2021, 17:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Sales@AHB,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Do you mind sharing more details such as a screenshot of the Social Link Block settings you are using? 

When using a Social Block within your email templates you would only be able to adjust the size of the social icons by using the “Custom” icon function. If you are using any of the pre-provided social icon options, their size is not adjustable. Using a custom icon, you can set the size by adjusting its Image Width field. 

There would not actually be any restrictions on this Image Width on this setting so you can technically make the image as small or as large as you want; though we do recommend setting these icons to be between 24px and 64px.

Hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

Hi David,

Thank you very much for getting back tome, I have managed to figure it out but I appreciate your quick response.

Cheers

Sue