Solved

Social Links on Outlook Mobile

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The issue is related to Social Links on Outlook’s Mobile App. They Open properly on Gmail app in mobile but not on Outlook mobile.

Social links display stacked on Outlook mobile even after selecting not to stack on mobile.

Is there any solution? 

icon

Best answer by B3NN3TT 8 June 2022, 14:19

View original

6 replies

Badge +3

I brought this up with our rep a few months ago; the answer at the time was no - there is no solution. It’s a known “bug”. But the percentage of our recipients using Outlook mobile was minute, so it’s not a priority to fix.

Badge +3

UPDATE - just recently noticed that mobile Outlook is now displaying my social links as prescribed, and NOT stacking anymore - so thanks for the attention to that issue, folks.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

It’s still the same B3NN3TT. It’s stacking on Outlook mobile.

Badge +3

It’s still the same B3NN3TT. It’s stacking on Outlook mobile.

Odd; I just checked Outlook mobile on my iPhone 12 and it’s not stacking anymore for me, confirmed.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

It does on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I guess this was not updated from Klaviyo then, may be just how Outlook renders emails on different devices.

Badge +3

Actually, no - when I made the original comment about it I was still on the same iPhone 12. With no changes to my template, the social links were suddenly displaying correctly for me - same device. So naturally I assumed it was a code update on Klaviyo’s end.

Thanks for following up though; looks like it’s not 100% solved for all.