Solved

Switch email templates from old Builder to New Builder

• 15 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hey Guys, 

I would like to Switch our old email templates with the old builder to the new email builder

The current way it is setup is that our templates are with the old builder and we need to use them with the new builder and I can't see a Toggle to switch from one another. 

Can you please show me the process on how to set that up so I can switch them

All at once, or individually to the new builder

Thank !

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 December 2021, 22:21

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @FrankSJ 

Thank you for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with the New Email Template Editor. Happy to help!

While this is a really great time to get to know the new template editor, converting existing template into the new builder  is a feature that will be launched in an upgrade to the new builder. I do not have a time frame for when that will be, but will update this thread when this feature is released! Maybe one of our experts in the Community has found a work around for this in the meantime?

Thank you again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +3

Hey @FrankSJ 

Thank you for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with the New Email Template Editor. Happy to help!

While this is a really great time to get to know the new template editor, converting existing template into the new builder  is a feature that will be launched in an upgrade to the new builder. I do not have a time frame for when that will be, but will update this thread when this feature is released! Maybe one of our experts in the Community has found a work around for this in the meantime?

Thank you again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Have you made this possible now? :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Patrick Hoffmann 

At this time our team still has it on the product roadmap to work on but have not given an update on when we can expect it. You will be notified when this feature is released in the future. Sorry I can't narrow down a timeframe for you.

Badge +3

Hi @stephen.trumble 

That’s cool. We just did it manually and all has been set up now. I think the new editor is very slow compared with the old editor. It’s actually kind of laggy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Patrick Hoffmann 

Thank you for the feedback on the new template editor, I’ll roll it up to the developers to check on!

Badge +1

Hello. I would like to know if this was solved since it has been 5 months now? I would also like to switch the emails into new editor, but I can’t see the button for it, even though it says there is supposed to be one in your guidelines. 

Thank you :)