Solved

When will the Universal content feature be available?

• 2 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 

When is going to be available universal content feature ? This was supposed to be in 2021 but I still can’t see it. 

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 January 2022, 16:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @MontaleFabio

Welcome to the Community! We are so happy you’re here. Thank you for bringing attention to this. 

While we still plan release this feature, I can confirm the universal content feature has been delayed to release in the first few months of 2022 instead of our original release date of 2021. I would keep your eyes peeled in the next coming months as our product team is tirelessly working to give this awesome feature to our users as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your participation in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +4

Is there any more update on the timing for universal content to be rolled out? Trying to tentatively plan for it but don’t want to get too far down the road before it has a little more firm rollout date. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Robbie

We are still on track to roll this out! As I can’t quite give the exact date as our product team is still actively working to create this amazing feature, I can share that the goal is still in the next few months/first half of 2022 vs. the latter half of 2022!

Thanks for sharing your question in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi guys, is there any news on this feature? :)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Seconding (thirding, fourth-ing?) the above question(s)! Even a quarter ETA for this would be hugely helpful, as I feel like I’ve been waiting for almost a year for this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all @eMeg, @magnusgravenhorst, @Robbie, @MontaleFabio!

Exciting News! Universal Content is now available! Wahoo! Check out this article for more detailed info! 

-Taylor