Solved

Why Is my text editor showing up in Bold?

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, when I’m writing an email, my previsualised text is in Bold… What can i do ? (On an other computer, the problem don’t appear. Here is a screenshot of my screen :

icon

Best answer by mike.hoang 25 November 2020, 16:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi there,

Are you copy and pasting this from another template or doc or are you typing it directly in the text block? 
If you are pasting it, try pasting it without formatting. The email builder is likely reading it as a custom font which is making it difficult to format. 

Hi there,

Are you copy and pasting this from another template or doc or are you typing it directly in the text block? 
If you are pasting it, try pasting it without formatting. The email builder is likely reading it as a custom font which is making it difficult to format. 

Hello, thank’s but on my other computer, the text don’t appear in bold… This isn’t the fault of the text.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @LizeeShop - can you provide additional details so that Community members might be able to chime in with their thoughts on why your text is bold? What browser are you using to view this, and are you using a different browser on another computer? 

I work with Google Chrome , but the problem is persisting on other browsers (where i haven’t any extensions, cookies etc...)

Badge +3

Hi @LizeeShop, can you please provide a link to the template and verify which type of device you are using when seeing the bold font?