Skip to main content
Solved

Woocommerce dynamic coupons does not work

• 5 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi

I am using dynamic coupon based on woocommerce. I am facing issue that before sending it says coupon can not be used where as its added in woocommerce as well.

Any help in this regard?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @sidrakalsoom 

I totally get the frustration with dynamic coupons and WooCommerce. I've had similar issues in the past. Here's what I think might help:

1. Double-Check Coupon Settings: Ensure the coupon is correctly set up in WooCommerce. Sometimes, minor settings like usage restrictions or expiration dates can cause issues. Make sure it aligns with what Klaviyo needs.
  2. Integration Issues: The problem might be with how Klaviyo is syncing with WooCommerce. If you haven’t already, try re-syncing the two platforms. Sometimes the connection can get a bit wonky and needs a reset.
  3. Using Plugins: There's a really useful plugin called the Klaviyo Toolkit. It generates a coupon when a shopper starts checkout and adds it to their Klaviyo profile. This can help streamline the process and reduce errors. It's not free, but it can save you a ton of headaches.
  4. CSV Uploads: Another method is to generate bulk coupons in WooCommerce and then upload them to Klaviyo. It’s a bit of a manual process but works well if automated syncing fails. Make sure the CSV files are correctly formatted to avoid any issues during upload.
  5. Community Insights: A lot of folks in the Klaviyo Community have shared similar problems. One suggested solution involves using webhooks and tools like Zapier to handle dynamic coupon generation and syncing. It’s a bit technical, but worth exploring if you’re comfortable with such setups.

I’ve also added some articles and sources to validate the tips above:

Hope this helps :)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​