Solved

Need help!

• 21 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 

I am so new at a Klaviyo, and I am having a hard time! Without live support I hate it. They mention agency, I have no clue about agency and how much that will cost me. I am already in bad mood for all this. If I have a video step by step how to set up Klaviyo i will not have a problem.  Can somebody help me here?  😔

icon

Best answer by DavidV 21 March 2023, 23:52

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Milena,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

Klaviyo is an amazing and very powerful tool - but like learning how to drive a car, it will take some time to get to know how to drive it.

You can absolutely use an agency depending on the size to help you build out your Klaviyo setup. the directory can be found here.

Before that though - I recommend you check out the Klaviyo Academy. As a first step I recommend the Getting Started With Klaviyo training.

Thanks
David

Badge +2

Hi David, Thank you so much for the fast respond. I know Klaviyo is great and I am willing to learn. How much agency charging? Today is the day I need to learn more and I am ready.I will look true to all this you recommend it. I am sure I will be back here for more 😘😋

Thank you 

Milena 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

No worries Milena! Those trainings I linked you are a really good way to get your head around all of the functionality available! The community here is also very active and there are lots of helpful people that can support you when you get stuck.

We work exclusively on Shopify and work under retainer on Klaviyo accounts. you can check out our partner profile in the Klaviyo portal here and touch base with our sales team if you would like to have a chat!

Badge +2

David, I am so grateful and happy for your respond. I will clear my head for a little bit and comeback fresh to start🤗 I deeply appreciate your help 

Badge +2

I am back and ready to start with the pop ups subscribers. I need to do one by one first.   This is going to long night and I am willing to do it. 

Badge +2

Hi David I am stuck trying to created pop up with the code I created on Shopify. I am trying to see when visitors subscribed they should received coupon on email. I am almost there cant get it. Need your help 

Badge +2

Not sure how to move from here. Second page comes out I was not able to get a discount code on my email. Customers will not be able to use it. 

I am stuck  

Badge +2

Hello, is new day and I am willing to go back and see what I am missing.  If you get a chance please let me know why I am missing here🙏🥰

Thank you 

Badge +2

Hello David, I was able to do some stuff, install snippet, problem I am having does not showing up on my website to collect subscribers. I was looking for time to show after 2 minute or something like that. I am in trouble. Van you help me please. 

Thank you