Solved

Back in stock in quick view in Shipify

• 30 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi there,

My back in stock button is worked perfectly as designed in my Shopify store, however my website has a quick view modal in the collections page and I just realized it is not appearing there. Instead I’m getting the theme Sold Out button. 

The quick shop modal liquid file looks pretty straight forward, just grabbing a piece of the product information and that’s it.

Any suggestion on how to add it? Don’t want to lose leads there.

Thanks!

<div id="QuickShopModal-{{ product.id }}" class="modal modal--square modal--quick-shop" data-product-id="{{ product.id }}">
<div class="modal__inner">
<div class="modal__centered">
<div class="modal__centered-content">
<div id="QuickShopHolder-{{ product.handle }}"></div>
</div>

<button type="button" class="modal__close js-modal-close text-link">
<svg aria-hidden="true" focusable="false" role="presentation" class="icon icon-close" viewBox="0 0 64 64"><path d="M19 17.61l27.12 27.13m0-27.12L19 44.74"/></svg>
<span class="icon__fallback-text">{{ 'general.accessibility.close_modal' | t | json }}</span>
</button>
</div>
</div>
</div>

icon

Best answer by David To 31 July 2021, 15:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @lif-ab,

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

To implement such a solution, I would recommend taking a look at the guidelines that @Scott provided in the following Community post:

Because this would be a custom solution, I would advise working with your developer to build out this functionality. Alternatively, you can also work with one of Klaviyo’s extensive network of agency partners for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

David