Solved

Can list segmentation be synched to Gogias

• 4 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I am using Klaviyo form in my website and when a list segment is created, I want to get this synched to Gorgias. Is this possible through available mechanisms?

icon

Best answer by David To 7 June 2021, 16:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Satish,

There is an integration with Gorgias! Have you had chance to review the Gorgias integration guide? For your knowledge, we do have an integrations directory that you can reference moving forward for any other 3rd party platforms that you may have in your tech stack.

Have a nice weekend!

Julie

Badge +2

@julie.accardo Thanks for your reply! I’m aware of that integration from Gorgias to Klaviyo but looking for something that integrates from Klaviyo to Gorgias. For example, If Klaviyo forms are used to submit customer data, is it possible to send these information from Klaviyo back to Gorgias in any form or format?

Further details would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Satish

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Satish,

Great question!

Typically integrations with Klaviyo would sync in a one way direction. Klaviyo overall is an ingestion tool that acts on the data that is provided to it and would not be syncing data backwards to Gorgias. 

To extrapolate this data back to Gorgias, we would recommend exporting this list or segment of those subscribers added to Klaviyo from Gorgias and manually importing them back to Gorgias. 

You can find instructions on how to export a list or segment from the How to Export a List or Segment to a CSV File article.

Hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

@david.to Thanks David. Seems this is the answer to my problem. It means either do it manually or glue it through some backend integration to automate if still needed.

How does manually importing them back to Gorgias works?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Satish,

Thanks for your reply. 

I would confirm with Gorgias to see if it’s possible to import .csv data into their platform. Alternatively, you can look into 3rd parties to help you migrate Klaviyo .csv data back to Gorgias. I found this site that looks like it assists with transmitting .csv information to Gorgias, it may be worth checking in them with as well as Gorgias to find the best way to migrate your data over.

Thanks and have a great weekend.