Solved

How can I create a review button rather than text link with Judge.me

• 18 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

When Klaviyo is managing the requesting reviews there is an option to send an email with all items for reviewing. In this case it is mandatory to add a table block.

Within the Column2, after choosing Text, the code to insert is the following:

The link to review rating is text, as follows:

Is it possible to replace the text link by a button?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 September 2022, 23:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @mrosique,

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Yes you can add a button instead of the highlighted link!

While we do have a button option in our template editor, this feature cannot be dragged into a table block as it is not embedded with dynamic data from your customer’s events like a table block.

Instead, you will need to copy the dynamic code found in the hyperlinked text ‘Review this product’ or the dynamic image and import an image of a button into the second column of the table block. Next you will need to paste the dynamic code as the hyperlink to the button image. This would retain the dynamic aspect all the while still "repeating" for each product item entry.

The insert image option can be a bit tricky to find if you don’t know where to look so I’ve left some helpful screenshots!

in the new editor
in the classic editor
​​​

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

Badge +1

Thank you so much Taylor. Your suggestion works!. Look the follows with two items:

I also put a text link in case the button image isn’t showed in any client email.

Thanks!

Miguel