Solved

How can I fix this Woocommerce integration error : Unable to access API with credentials specified?

• 11 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello, i try to integrate klaviyo to my new woocommerce website but it does no work. I always have this error message: Details: Unable to access API with credentials specified.

I deleted the integration many time et reinstalled it, it does nothing. 

I also have klaviyo integrate to my shopify store, have i to delete it from shopify first in order for it to work ? 

Thanks for reading

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 April 2022, 15:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @SathFr

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Dov does a great job of explaining the solution to a similar issue in the thread linked below. Additionally, I would also suggest ensuring that as part of the WooCommerce/Klaviyo integration is granted the read/write permissions within the REST API user role permissions. 

However, it should be noted that at this time, Klaviyo only supports one integration of any type within a single Klaviyo account. Klaviyo is not currently optimized to support more than one ecommerce store per Klaviyo instance, so If you have more than one ecommerce store of the same type, we recommend you create a Klaviyo account for each store.

If you have more than one store, and each is supported by a different platform, it is technically possible to integrate all stores with the same Klaviyo instance. We highly recommend against this, however, in order to streamline data analysis and prevent confusion amongst metrics with flows and segments. We don't provide a way to separate stores within a single Klaviyo account.

With multiple account management, it will be easy for you to switch between your Klaviyo accounts.

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor