Solved

How do i add a dynamic token to klaviyo

• 5 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi, 
We are a saas company and our login contains a token.
After the customer finishes the payment process (paddle) we want to send him a unique token we generate from our side.

How can i use some dynamic field to send him this token?

Thanks
Dror. 

icon

Best answer by Colton332 14 June 2023, 16:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Dror!

I’m going to check on this with Engineering, and I will update the thread as soon as possible!

- Brian

Hi, 
We are a saas company and our login contains a token.
After the customer finishes the payment process (paddle) we want to send him a unique token we generate from our side. ivt bluesoleil crackeado

How can i use some dynamic field to send him this token?

Thanks
Dror. 

To add a dynamic token to Klaviyo, you can use Klaviyo's personalization features. Dynamic tokens allow you to insert personalized content into your emails or other Klaviyo campaigns. Here's how you can add a dynamic token in Klaviyo:

1. Log in to your Klaviyo account.
  2. Navigate to the campaign or email where you want to insert the dynamic token.
  3. Within the content editor, place your cursor at the desired location where you want to add the dynamic token.
  4. Click on the "Insert Placeholder" button in the content editor toolbar. It is represented by a curly bracket icon ({ }).
  5. A dropdown menu will appear with various options for dynamic tokens. Select the appropriate token based on the information you want to personalize. For example, you might choose a token for the recipient's first name, email address, or any other custom properties you have set up in Klaviyo.
  6. The dynamic token will be inserted at the cursor location. It will be in the format of {{ token_name }}.
  7. Customize the surrounding text or formatting as desired.
  8. Preview your email or campaign to ensure that the dynamic token is displaying correctly.