Solved

Integration Error

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I saw a post on here a year ago, but did not see a resolution so here it goes again.

I am trying to integrate Klaviyo with Siteground and keep getting this error message:

Update error: We are unable to update your integration settings at this time. Please refresh or try again later.

When I tried to contact support via email, it says that the request cannot be completed at this time, so that’s cool. Hoping someone can help because I am so frustrated.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 17 November 2022, 21:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @zubalik and welcome to the Community!

Klaviyo doesn’t have a supported pre-built integration with Siteground, so this would be a custom integration that could be failing due to a number of reasons that typically occur on the backend. Are you using third-party integration tool such as Tray.io to connect the integration? If so, I would recommend reaching out to their support. These issues are often related to permissions or integration failures on the backend which could not be remedied via Klaviyo.

If you are building the integration yourself, here is our Developer documentation on that subject. With custom APIs we recommend sending orders via our server-side API because it avoids a couple of use-cases in which front-end tracking would not work:

1. if someone is using a javascript-blocking plugin
  2. if someone is on a slow computer and javascript does not load in time on their checkout page

If you’d like in-depth help with a custom integration, you could always reach out to one of our wonderful official Klaviyo Partners!

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

You can bulk resubmit errors within the Integrations tab.
Navigate to the Page Overview.
Click on the Integrations tab.
Click the View Details button to open the integration error pop-up.
Here, you'll see a list of the integration errors. To resubmit the errors more, click the Resubmit button.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez