Solved

IP Address List to Whitelist

• 19 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Can someone please provide a list of IP addresses to be whitelisted? I use SiteLock and the firewall is blocking the integration process for WooCommerce. I have been waiting and searching for almost a week now and have not been able to find this information.

icon

Best answer by klaviyojad 19 March 2021, 19:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @sterlinganthony we do not have an IP whitelist as Klaviyo’s IP addresses can change dynamically.  The recommendation we provide customers is to whitelist by User-Agent of “Klaviyo/1.0”

Badge +2

This documentation is for Magento. I’m using WooCommerence. Site Lock can not whitelist without IP addresses. They said it is not reasonable to whitelist by user. Can you please provide IPs even if they are dynamic? Other site I’m using usually provide an extensive list. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@sterlinganthony you are correct that the link is inside a Magento page but principle still applies here since it is the same mechanism Klaviyo is using to making api calls to 3rd party e-commerce systems.  I am sorry that even the IP ranges is dynamic, the only way to whitelist is by User-Agent