Solved

Multiple user-rated questions

• 3 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I can see in your help topic “Configure your email template to collect user ratings” that the example has one question and then the user rating scale below rated 1-10. My question is - is it possible to have an email template with multiple questions and user scales for each? Or would I need something like Typeform for that? 

icon

Best answer by David To 3 March 2022, 21:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @sjcarter,

Great observation!

Unlike a signup form which can accept multiple inputs before having it submitted, the strategy highlighted in the Configure Your Email Template to Collect User Ratings section of the Include Ratings Links or NPS Surveys in an Email Help Center article is leveraging the update profile property link function

Technically speaking you can have multiple sets of questions to collect feedback, however in order to answer all the multiple questions, your recipients would be required to navigate back to their email and click on one of their choice each time. This is because each button click would redirect users to a specific link/URL. Although it is feasible, it doesn’t offer the greatest user experience. 

To collect a variety of answers or feedback from users, you’ll want to use a third-party tool such as Typeform which would allow a similar implementation or to redirect your recipients to a signup form on your site. 

I hope this helps!

David