Solved

Prestashop Could not authenticate. Please ensure your Webservice Key is permissioned for 'klaviyo' resource.

• 17 July 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 3 replies

Hello , we have this poblem 

Could not authenticate. Please ensure your Webservice Key is permissioned for 'klaviyo' resource.

we have add 

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule . - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

need support please.

icon

Best answer by David To 2 August 2021, 16:50

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Dpm,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Since it sounds like you are facing an authentication issue pertaining to your Webservice key, can you confirm if you’ve followed the instructions detailed in the How to Integrate with PrestaShop Help Center Article pertaining to enabling these permissions for Klaviyo?

Then, head over to Advanced Parameters within the Configure section of the left-hand navigation and select Webservice. Copy the Klaviyo webservice key that has been generated for you. This key will be used when installing the Klaviyo integration in the next step.

webserviceenabled.png

While it should not be necessary, we do recommend you validate that the webservice key has the correct Klaviyo permissions by selecting the pencil icon next to the Klaviyo webservice key. Scroll down the list of all permissions and locate klaviyo. Ensure all permissions checkboxes are checked. Select Save to apply changes.

webservicekey.png

In addition, I would also ensure you are running PrestaShop version 1.7 or higher as this is required by the Klaviyo module. Lastly, if you were still having trouble, I would suggest taking the below steps to ensure caches and cookies aren’t effecting the integration:

1. Completely remove (not Disable) the integration in Klaviyo
  2. Log out of Klaviyo
  3. Fully clear the cache and cookies on the browser
  4. Completely close out of all browsers
  5. Log back into Klaviyo via an incognito window
  6. Go through the PrestaShop integration again from the incognito browser

I hope this helps! Have a great day!

David

Badge +2

Hello , thnks for answer 

yes we have follow all steps still same issue !

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Dpm,

I would further suggest deleting the current Webservice and generating a new one. After doing so, please enable the same permissions as detailed in the Install PrestaShop Module subsection of the How to Integrate with PrestaShop article.

After generating this new Webservice key and updating the permissions, I would suggest going through the integration again to connect PrestaShop with Klaviyo.

In additional, I would also recommend ensuring that the Public API, Private API key, and the Webservice keys you are using are accurate. 

David

Badge +3

Hi I have the same issue, I follow all your suggestion even to add in the file the script in the pubblic action file

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)

but I not able to integrate Klaviyo with prestahop.

Could you help me?

Ema

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Ema,

If you were receiving the same authentication error as @Dpm was, another area I would suggestion checking to see is if your PrestaShop credentials have the correct permissions to make this integration connection. 

If you are receiving a different error message as part of the integration, can you share what the error reads?

I would also suggest going through the Testing access to the Webservice resource that PresaShop has created. As detailed in the resource, the easiest way to see what the issue is would be making test API calls which can highlight what the issue is pertaining to your Webservice access. We create our own API resources to pull in data, for example /api/klaviyo/products.

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +3

Hello @david.to thankyou for your reply, I would like to add the matter that when I add into the access file the script RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)

I receive back the 500 error 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ema,

Thanks for sharing that error message with us! Since the error message is a 5xx response, this would indicate that this is a server error. I would suggest reviewing your backend with your developer to see what the error or issue is to resolve it in order to connect with Klaviyo.

David

Badge +2

Your support is not the best one ! ONLY EMAILS BUT no Result and is amazing because we pay for the sevice , but there is no real help from your site ., its weeks and months is not working and no real help is done . only always the same emails … we leave klaviyo because the support sucks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Dpm,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience and that you are still having trouble setting up your PrestaShop integration with Klaviyo. The Klaviyo Community forum is a place where our customers and partners have the opportunity to connect with one another and share their experiences and solutions. 

Looking internally at your case, it looks like you've been in an active conversation with our Support team and have been in contact with our Support Engineers working towards a solution. Because the PrestaShop integration is much more highly customized than other ecommerce integration and is more account specific, working with our Support teams to further troubleshoot to find a solution would be the best recommendation. 

I hope you have a great day!

David