Successful Third-Party List Growth Tools?

• 17 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, I’m investigating some Third-Party List Growth Tools to help grow my newsletter database via Shopify site. I’ve gone through Klaviyo's Integrations Directory and thought FindKeep.Love and Viralsweep looked interesting. However, I thought I’d reach out to the community to see if anyone has used either of these before or would like to suggest another that has worked really well for them?

Thanks in advance!

Dana

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @DanaP!
Great question and thanks for posting it to the Community! 

I’ve seen a good amount of users use Viralsweep for their Shopify integration but I would love to see if other community members have had success (or failures) with Viralsweep or other integrations!

While we wait to see if there are other user feedback, here are some resources for analyzing list growth tool data and strategy: 

Have a good day!

Alex

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@DanaP 

I am Suggesting you Privy. Privy offers a range of tools such as pop-ups, banners, and spin-to-win displays that can be easily integrated into your Shopify store. 

Another highly recommended tool is OptinMonster. It provides powerful features like exit-intent pop-ups, slide-in scroll boxes, and floating bars to engage visitors and convert them into subscribers.