Solved

Switching from WooCommerce to Shopify - how can I keep all my Klaviyo flows and templates?

• 22 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi guys.

My website is being rebuilt and will move from Woocommerce to Shopify.  When integrating Klaviyo in Shopify it wants to create a new profile, so I would loose all my flows and templates.

How can I keep al my flows & templates or copy them over to Shopify?

Thanks for your help

Bev

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 23 April 2022, 06:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Maysama,

Welcome to the Community! Hope you are doing well. 

If it is a multi-accountyou would be able to copy Flows and Templates between the accounts at your end. If it is not a multi-account, we would be able to copy all your Flows and Templates to your destination Klaviyo account. 

1. Here is a document on how you could copy Flows and Templates amongst multi-accounts. 
2. Also, you could save the campaign email (if created any) as Email Template and then copy them along with the other Templates.
3. Profiles should be exported at your end and then imported onto your new account. 

Currently we have no way of copying signup forms, however this is something the team is working on. But we could certainly assist you with the above. 

All the best,

Alex

Badge +2

Hi Alex

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I’ve had a look through how this works but it is still a lot of set up. I don’t currently have access to multi-accounts either, so I guess that would need an upgrade.,

Is it not possible just to login to my existing Klaviyo account with Shopify, rather than creating a new profile? The WooC site will become redundant after all, so I will only have one account. 

grateful for your advice 

bev  

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Maysama,

Question, what is stopping you from using your current Klaviyo account and just setting up a Shopify integration on there? Then, transferring all info over? You could just migrate your data over and contact our support for technical account questions as well.

Thanks!
Alex