Solved

About the date sync to Shopify,”Email received, opened, and clicked events”

• 31 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

Regarding the data integration to Shopify, I have selected "Email received, opened, and clicked events" and set it to sync.

But I can't find that data anywhere in Shopify.
It doesn't exist in the customer profile or in the customer management segment.

If I sync this information, where can I find the data in Shopify?

icon

Best answer by David To 1 September 2023, 21:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Yuki Kowata

Have you only recently enabled the sync? 

Klaviyo does not backfill ‘Email received, opened, and clicked events’ and only captures them after the Klaviyo>>Shopify sync has been enabled.

Another consideration is that it can take up to 24-hours for those Klaviyo events to be pushed to Shopify.

You could check that it’s working OK by using a test profile/campaign. Or wait until you get one of those email events from a live Klaviyo campaign and/or flow.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Badge

@bluesnapper

Thank you for your reply ,Andy

Have you only recently enabled the sync? 

No, I have enabled the sync about 3weeks ago, and We have sent a number of flows and campaigns during that period as well.

However, I don't see that information anywhere in Shopify.

If there is any part on Shopify that shows that Klaviyo's information is in sync, could you please show me a screenshot or something?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this as my inquiries are not resolving the issue.

I am not good at English and use a translation tool, so I apologize if my expression is not clear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Yuki Kowata,

When ‘Sync data to Shopify' within their Shopify integration settings is enabled with the 'Email received, opened, and clicked events' options selected, you won’t actually see these events on the profile’s timeline in Shopify. Instead, they’ll appear in the “Marketing Attribution” graphs within Shopify.

You can access this report and graph by:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Analytics > Reports.
  2. Click Categories.
  3. Click Marketing to filter the reports to display only marketing reports.

You can learn more about Shopify’s marketing report from their Marketing reports guide.

David