Solved

Can we pass contacts to Klaviyo from a Wix form?

• 29 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi there! 

We are trying to build a nurturing sequence for our Wix website using Klaviyo app for Wix. 
We've integrated both tools but it looks like we do not get new сontacts from our Wix form in the Klaviyo account.

Is there a way for us to sync them? Or the only way is to replace the Wix form with Klaviyo embed form? 

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 29 August 2023, 22:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @flowra!

There’s actually a Help Center article about this here:

Essentially, this issue is usually due to the fact that these contacts are not being tagged as 'subscribed' in Wix, which you can resolve using the instructions in this article.

Best,

Brian 

Badge

Thank you, @Brian Turcotte 

While this partially answers my question, it is still not the best solution for us, as we need to send confirmations/transactional emails based on the form submissions. 

We do not require email subscription from a prospect and it would be not very professional to not send a confirmation email if the person decides not to subscribe, for example. 

When I connected Klaviyo to Wix, all our old contact got synced, even while they didn’t have the “subscriber” tag. Maybe there is still a solution to pass all the contacts who submit the forms to Klaviyo, regardless of the subscription? 

Badge

Also, @Brian Turcotte I’ve just tried adding this field & submitting the form. I can now see the “Subscriber” tag in Wix, but the contact still doesn’t get synced with my Klaviyo account. What can we do? 

Badge

Just in case others might need this: 
The problem was solved by turning the Klaviyo list to a single opt-in list + adding a subscribers field to our contact form. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @flowra,

Glad to hear you were able to solve your problem and sharing the solution that worked for you!

I’m sure other Community members who may be curious on this will find the solution helpful. 

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David