Solved

How can I integrate Klaviyo with my wordpress booking site?

• 19 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Dear Expert,

Could please visit this wordpress booking website?
https://locationjewel.com/

Klaviyo is not installed yet. Just wondering if you'd be able to do it for when we are ready.
Specifically, Can we send auto emails based on properties users viewed?

Any suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Siddique 

icon

Best answer by Omar 20 August 2023, 22:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @Siddique2020

That's a great question and the answer is yes you would be able to do this. You will need to go the custom dev route probably but this is definitely possible. I suggest that you do plan out the events you want to have, “searched for venue”, viewed venue, requested booking and make sure you add additional data to such events like, dates, amount of people etc. 

The best way to think about which events to send to Klaviyo is to think about all the emails you'd like to send and work back from there. What information would you need for those, any negative filters you'd like to use (cancelled booking). You should be able to map out what you need.

I would start with the most important events first and work backwards from there.

I recommend reading this resource from Klaviyo: https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/docs/guide_to_integrating_a_platform_without_a_pre_built_klaviyo_integration#started-checkout

hope this helps!

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Siddique2020

Welcome to the Community! 

@Omar gave some incredible insights on the success of your proposition and how to get started!

Once you’ve set this up, following our documentation linked above, and created custom metrics like ‘viewed venue/property’, you can then set up metric-triggered flows  that will send automated emails based on the actions your customers take. If you don’t feel comfortable with the custom coding you’ll need to do for your integration with Klaviyo or have a developer, I’d reach out to  one of our partners, or Champions like @Omar who are all partners as well, to set this up for you!  I’d additionally look at these resources as it seems that you might be new to Klaviyo and what it can offer your business:

I’m also threading similar posts asked be others in the Community that might bring you more insight!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor