Solved

Magento 2- Viewed product metrics not working

• 19 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone,

Like the title said, the “Viewed product” metrics has never been triggered since i installed Klaviyo in a magento 2 website.

As you can see, the metrics is managed by API but not the Magento 2 “native integration” which handle other metrics

My integration look ok, so do the onsite tracking

What am i missing ?

Thx for help

icon

Best answer by Sujal 19 March 2024, 17:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hey there @Francisco J! It can be frustrating when Klaviyo's "Viewed Product" metric isn't triggering. Here are a few things to check:  

1. API vs. Native Integration: While your integration seems okay, double-confirm it's set up for the Klaviyo Magento 2 plugin (native integration) and not solely relying on the API. The native integration typically handles product view tracking.

2. Plugin Version: Ensure you're using the latest version of the Klaviyo Magento 2 plugin. Outdated versions might have bugs affecting functionalities.

3. Data Sync: Verify that data synchronization between Klaviyo and Magento 2 is functioning properly. Sometimes, delays can cause a temporary lag in metric updates.

4. Testing: Try viewing a product yourself and see if the "Viewed Product" metric reflects the activity in Klaviyo after a short wait (around 30 minutes for sync).

If none of these solutions work, for further troubleshooting on Klaviyo's product view tracking within Magento 2, this Klaviyo Help Center article offers a comprehensive guide: Klaviyo Article