Solved

Which survey tools (including free options) does Klaviyo integrate with and recommend?

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Typeform looks like the obvious tool to use for customer surveys, but it’s an expensive option, as is Survicate.  Does Klaviyo integrate with any other survey providers that offer a cheaper/free service - like Tally?  

icon

Best answer by retention 22 April 2024, 18:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Max25 

I use both Typform and Octane AI. Both are very good and have tight integration with Klaviyo, but, as you say, there is a cost. I’ve not used Tally.

It’s possible to create a survey using a Klaviyo formwith custom properties at no additional cost. That can work well for limited surveys, but it doesn’t have the bells and whistles of paid apps, such as skip logic, dynamic call-backs, etc.

Regards

Andy

Badge

Thanks Andy - appreciate the reply - I will investigate those options.  
Best -
Martin 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

No problem @Max25 I hope you find a solution to meet your needs.

Regards

Andy

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Just to add here in case you didn’t see it, Klaviyo has an integration directory of the Tech Partners that integrate with Klaviyo.

Though it’s not a comprehensive list, since any developer (or apps) can offer integration with Klaviyo, these are the vetted ones that Klaviyo manages with them directly.  You can sort it by a few categories, so here is the one for quiz/survey tools: