Solved

Can Customers Check to make sure they are subscribed?

Badge +1

Hi there, 

My team and I are trying to figure out if there is a way for a subscriber to check if they are on a smaller subscribed (updates about a certain product ) list. If they are not they can join. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 6 June 2022, 22:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @malRMdreier 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Although customers do not have access to their Klaviyo profile, you can create a new segment of customers who have consented to your marketing but are not on the smaller subscribed list and then send them an email allowing them to sign up for the smaller list. 

Once you’ve created this segment, you can create a new segment triggered flow, with an email that will allow your customer to sign up for your smaller subscribe list. You can either use links or buttons to update the property. on their profile to be added to this list. 

I know it’s not exactly what you were looking for, but it will allow your customers to sign up for your brands content! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +1

Thanks Stephen! What might that link look like?

We did a survey which then brought them to a thank you for your rsvp landing page, we would need a landing page for this too, correct? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @malRMdreier,

Since it's not possible to have them auto subscribed to a list it is possible to send someone who you know is not yet subscribed to a signup form.

I you go to Subscibe & preference pages of your smaller list you can copy the URL for them to easily signup. One small tip, to make it easier for them to signup add &email= their email address to this url. This will autofill the email address field making it easier for them to complete. 

For email you can then use {{ email }}

https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe?a=12345&g=123456&email=their@email.com

Hope this helps?

Omar Lovert

Polaris Growth