Solved

Can Klaviyo Profiles Show Ad Activity (e.g., ad engagement/clicks) Similar to HubSpot?

• 11 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I'm trying to gain a deeper understanding of the customer journey on my website and through my ads using Klaviyo. Previously, we utilized HubSpot which allowed us to see activity related to Google and Facebook ads within each profile. Does Klaviyo offer a similar capability? If not natively, are there any integrations or tools that could achieve this?

Gaining a comprehensive view of the complete journey is essential for us.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by David To 13 September 2023, 16:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Sergio Bisio,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I’ve never used HubSpot so I’m not familiar with the type of activity they report on. However, Klaviyo does offer both a Google Ads and Facebook ads integration which would allow you to better see your customer’s journey and activity. 

I would recommend checking out the Getting started with Google Ads and Getting started with Facebook Advertising Help Center article to learn how to start the connection. 

With these two integrations, you can further fold analyze your customer’s behaviors through segmentation, reporting, etc. while also targeting them for specific campaigns and flows. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

Hi! Thanks for your reply David. Yes I have both integrated and using them for audiences, lead ads. Below you can find a screenshot of what im trying to do. In other CRMs you can have data from the clicks in ads in Facebook Google Ads. This way I can see the whole picture. Klaviyo Email Marketing / Ads / SMS. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Sergio Bisio,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!

At this time, Klaviyo doesn’t offer something similar to that where you can see the explicit ads via Facebook and Google that were clicked. 

Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other third-party tools or other members that have created something like this for Klaviyo. We offer a robust API platform that allows users the flexibility to develop their own custom solutions within Klaviyo - which includes syncing data and creating custom events. 

To learn more, I would recommend taking a look through our Developer Portal or peruse through our Integration Directory to see if there’s a third-party Klaviyo partner that has developed something similar. 

David

Badge +1

Hi thanks for your reply! I didn’t find any integration, if somebody can help me with this as is a must for some of my clients and will be going to other platforms (and I love klaviyo)