Solved

Date Specific Flow?

• 6 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone :)

I’d like to know if this is possible:

Our company sells seasonal treats (candies) and we get a lot of first time purchasers during the holiday season as we have a ‘holiday collection”

Is it possible to create a date specific flow in Klaviyo wherein all of those who bought our holiday collection enters a flow and gets emails about our upcoming seasonal products? 

The way I envisioned is:

December 1, 2023: Customer A orders our Holiday Collection.

December 5, 2023: Customer B orders our Holiday Collection

January 15, 2024: I would like customer A and Customer B to receive an email from a flow (on this day, January 15) telling them they can order our Valentine’s Day Collection with a Klaviyo dynamic discount code as an incentive.

March 20, 2024: I would like Customer A & B to get an Easter Collection email from a flow that they can order this collection with a Klaviyo dynamic discount code as an incentive.

Is this possible to execiute in a flow or should I just make individual campaigns?

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 6 December 2023, 08:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Welcome to the community @spicybeautiful 

Contacts move through flows at different times, depending on when they enter them. I reckon it’s possible to create multiple flows to achieve what you want, however, I don’t see the benefit of that approach.

As you have fixed dates for your Valentine's/Easter promos, I suggest sending campaigns on those two days. Obviously, you can choose to schedule them in advance. 

Hope that helps,

Regards

Andy