Solved

E-Mail subscriber connect with profiles

• 13 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello Klaviyo,

I would like to finally start with Klaviyo. The customers from Shopify are already imported into Klaviyo. Now I want to create the email subscriber list. Are the customer profiles from Shopify automatically connected to the individual email contacts in my CSV list from another email sender after imported in Klaviyo? If not, what do I have to do then? I currently still use SendinBlue/Brevo.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marcelmmw

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 15 May 2023, 07:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@Marcelmmw 

Klaviyo on the backend is set to look at persons email and according to the email it provides each subscriber a specific ID. And since this ID depends on the email what you are asking it should already have been done automatically. If you uploaded a list from another sender and properly integrated klaviyo those subscribers that were added from both the list and the integration are not automatically merged and all the info should be in their profiles..

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Marcelmmw,

Adding to @Bobi N.’s points, if you haven’t already, I would recommend taking a look through our How to migrate from another email service provider to Klaviyo and How to migrate existing email subscribers (and unsubscribes) into Klaviyo Help Center articles. 

David