Solved

How to add padding below newsletter email logo and headline text?

• 3 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 

I’m trying to setup my Newsletter email pages under the Subscribe & Preference Pages link. 

I’m noticing that the “You've Been Subscribed, Confirm Your Email, etc.” under the logo is RIGHT below the logo. 

I don’t see an option anywhere to add padding below the logo or above this headline text. 

How do I add some space between these two?

Thank you, 

-Chris

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 12 October 2022, 16:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Chris_R

Thanks for asking your question on Community! After your in the Subscribe & Preference Pages, you can adjust the padding (Basics > Text). What’s nice is you can adjust there and see it update Live so you have a good sense of what your subscribers will see. I hope this helps! Let me know if other questions pop up.

~Chloe

Badge +2

Hi @Chris_R

Thanks for asking your question on Community! After your in the Subscribe & Preference Pages, you can adjust the padding (Basics > Text). What’s nice is you can adjust there and see it update Live so you have a good sense of what your subscribers will see. I hope this helps! Let me know if other questions pop up.

~Chloe

Hi @chloe.strange,

Thank you for the response. 

Unfortunately, that padding option just creates space between the “Confirm Your Email” and the text area below it.

I’m trying to get padding above the “Confirm Your Email” because it’s too close to my logo and looks awful. 

Is this possible?

-Chris

Badge +2

Bump

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Chris_R

Apologies for the delay. I have a workaround that I think will help solve this. Although you can edit padding for the Confirm Your Email page, you will need to do a little custom work here.

When you click on the text “Confirm your email” a window will pop open where you can edit the source code. Here you can add what I have shared in the screenshot below and that will help with the spacing:

This is more or less what it will look like (it will add spacing under the logo and above Confirm Your Email as you had requested:

Let me know if this works out for you. I will also share your feedback with our product team!

~Chloe

Badge +2

Hi @chloe.strange,

That worked! Thank you so much!

It’s funny that you mention the ability to do it only on the “Confirm Your Email page”. I messed with that page awhile ago and fixed all the padding issues I had at the time. Now, when I go into the same page, I don’t see any of the padding adjustments just like the other pages. It’s almost like the padding adjustments have been removed or something. 

Anyway, thank you for this workaround. 

-Chris

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @Chris_R,

So glad to hear! And also thank you for your feedback, this wasn’t as straight forward as we would all like! 

~Chloe