Solved

How to grow email list aside from sign-up forms?

• 1 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +3
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

How to collect emails aside from sign-up forms?

Currently, I only grow email list by creating flyouts and pop-ups on website. Please advise me some more ways to collect emails from other sources.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Tomb 2 August 2022, 07:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Hi Lya, 
I hope you’re doing well.

There are plenty of ways. You can for instance integrate Facebook with Klaviyo and create Lead Ads.

More info here.

You can also make a contest on an external app where to participate you have to do different actions (subscribe to your instagram, make a purchase etc..) and you can get email addresses. 

I hope this was helpful,

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account.

Cheers!

Badge +3

Hi Lya, 
I hope you’re doing well.

There are plenty of ways. You can for instance integrate Facebook with Klaviyo and create Lead Ads.

More info here.

You can also make a contest on an external app where to participate you have to do different actions (subscribe to your instagram, make a purchase etc..) and you can get email addresses. 

I hope this was helpful,

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for sharing with me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Lya 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! I agree 100% with @Tomb, the Facebook integration is a great place to start! You should also check out this article from one of our Community Champions about growing your list!

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

Hey @Lya 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! I agree 100% with @Tomb, the Facebook integration is a great place to start! You should also check out this article from one of our Community Champions about growing your list!

Hope this helps!

This article helps me a lot. Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

That’s great news! I’m glad @Tomb and I were able to help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

A more cost-effective way than paying for lead ads is by running an Instagram giveaway to incentivize people to join your email list. For example, use a $50 product or gift card for the prize and use rules like these:

1. Follow me
  2. Tag 2 friends in the comments
  3. Subscribe to my email list at my link in bio for 10 bonus entries

This approach works pretty well. For example, the results from one customer campaign they shared publicly are below. TL;DR they only had 3,000 Instagram followers, but got 70 new email subscribers from a single 2-3 day campaign. You could imagine a brand with 10X or 1,000X the followers using the same prize and get many more subscribers since this approach scales well.

The main thing is to get creative in growing your email list. But converting your social followers into email subscribers works especially well because they are already interested in your content. And once they’re on your email list, it’s much easier to track, nurture and convert them.