Solved

How to grow email list aside from sign-up forms?

• 1 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
  • 2 replies

How to collect emails aside from sign-up forms?

Currently, I only grow email list by creating flyouts and pop-ups on website. Please advise me some more ways to collect emails from other sources.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Tomb 2 August 2022, 07:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +13

Hi Lya, 
I hope you’re doing well.

There are plenty of ways. You can for instance integrate Facebook with Klaviyo and create Lead Ads.

More info here.

You can also make a contest on an external app where to participate you have to do different actions (subscribe to your instagram, make a purchase etc..) and you can get email addresses. 

I hope this was helpful,

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account.

Cheers!

Badge +2

Hi Lya, 
I hope you’re doing well.

There are plenty of ways. You can for instance integrate Facebook with Klaviyo and create Lead Ads.

More info here.

You can also make a contest on an external app where to participate you have to do different actions (subscribe to your instagram, make a purchase etc..) and you can get email addresses. 

I hope this was helpful,

Feel free to send me a private message to schedule a call if you need help or want to optimize your Klaviyo account.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for sharing with me!

Userlevel 6
Badge +50

Hey @Lya 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! I agree 100% with @Tomb, the Facebook integration is a great place to start! You should also check out this article from one of our Community Champions about growing your list!

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hey @Lya 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! I agree 100% with @Tomb, the Facebook integration is a great place to start! You should also check out this article from one of our Community Champions about growing your list!

Hope this helps!

This article helps me a lot. Thank you so much!

Userlevel 6
Badge +50

That’s great news! I’m glad @Tomb and I were able to help!