Solved

How to see birthday sign up rate analytics?

• 26 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, 

I have a pop up where I’ve been monitoring my sign up rate. Ive added a second step that asks for their birthday. 

I can see my sign up rate however what I want to know is is there a way that I can see what the percentage of people who signed up also gave their birthday? 

i.e is there a way to see sign up rate for people who gave their email on step one, and then a separate sign up rate for people who gave their bday on step 2? 

Furthermore, when I see the submitted form rate, does this just show the number of people who have given their email (non optional), or does it show people who have submitted both steps (bday is optional there is a button that says I dont want to) 

Thanks 

otis 

icon

Best answer by David To 26 June 2023, 20:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @armedandgorgeous,

Welcome back to the Klaviyo Community!

When using a multi-step signup form, the form analytics would be indicative of just the first step in the form as mentioned in our Understanding sign-up form analytics Help Center article. 

Although we don’t have support to see analytics for the following steps in a multi-step sign-up form, you can manually calculate how the second step performs. To do this, you’ll want to include a hidden property on the submit button of the second step. This way, when users submit with that specific button, they would be tagged by the hidden property. 

In turn, you can use segmentation to capture and count the number of subscriber who have this specific hidden property and consent between a specific date. You’ll have to use some assumptions here to gather the form view rate from the normal form analytics. But this should offer you a good idea of how well the second step of the form is performing. 

I hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Yes, awesome idea! thanks David