Solved

Is there a way to sync form questions from Google form into Klaviyo's customer profiles?

• 25 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi there! 

Say if I were to create a survey using Google form (its free!), what is the best practice to have the information collected from each form question directly synced/ updated into the Klaviyo’s customer profiles? 

I know that we can use Typeform/ Survicate to create the survey as these 2 survey platforms have direct integration with Klaviyo. However, I am trying to explore other ways that could possibly save up cost. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 25 August 2022, 15:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @stellapuivoon,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

Since we do not have a direct integration with Google forms, you could explore a 3rd party like Zapier to link Google forms with Klaviyo. Alternatively, once you have collected that information via Google forms, you can import it into Klaviyo via a .csv file. Although this would involve a manual step. We typically recommend either using a default Klaviyo form, you could also build a custom form or use one of the aforementioned native integrations like Typeform. In terms of cost, using a Klaviyo form would likely be your best option because it’s cost is included in our product.

I hope that’s helpful.