Solved

Unsuppress Facebook Lead Ad Profiles

• 22 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Dear Community,

we are experimenting with Facebook lead ads and just configured the Klaviyo integration.

We are using a lead magnet (pdf download).

We experienced that there are many users that once unsubscribed from our newsletter several months ago and now they fill out the lead ad. Unfortunately, they do not trigger the flow we configured because they are unsubscribed from all lists.

How can we change that? When someone fills out a Facebook lead ad his/her opt-out has to be withdrawn.

Thank you for your help,

Matteo

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 22 September 2021, 18:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @superoelk 

Thank you so much for asking the Klaviyo Community about unsuppressing profiles that opted back in through your Facebook Lead Ad!

Profiles that are received from Facebook Lead Ads are not automatically added as unsuppressed profiles. This is because we need to trigger the "Subscribed to List" metric in order to re-activate a user in the account. The 3 ways to trigger this event is to:

@retention answered a similar question asked by @CKeast on this community post on another way to manually unsuppress profiles:

Thank you so much for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hey @stephen.trumble 

Thank you for your answer.

To manually quick add them is no option. This has to work automatically. I can’t manually quick add a suppressed user anytime he fills out a lead form.

How can I direct the user to opt-in through a Klaviyo signup form? That’s what I’m trying to do. New Facebook leads go to a separate list. I set up a flow triggered by this list. In this flow, the user gets a mail with the request to signup to our list. Unfortunately, if the user is suppressed, he does not receive this mail.

Best regards,

Matteo