Champion of the month spotlight: Ashley Ismailovski

• 21 March 2023
  • 4 replies
Champion of the month spotlight: Ashley Ismailovski
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi Community! 

Our Champions are an integral part of our Community and make it the inclusive and educational platform it is through their constant commitment to helping their peers, sharing their thoughts and strategies as industry thought leaders and creating inspiration content to help our users learn and grow together! 

To recognize and celebrate their contribution to our Community, we will be spotlighting a Champion each month based on their high engagement and contribution in the Community. The first Champion we are spotlighting is none other than new Champion: @Ashley I. 

There is no doubt you have seen Ash around in Community threads and leaderboard helping others. She is the director of email marketing at SmartSites and has been there at 3 years. SmartSites has been a Klaviyo partner since the end of 2020. We’re happy to have them apart of our Community

When asked why @Ashley I. wanted to be a ‘23 Community Champion, she shared:

“Now more than ever, I feel it's important to see representation of women in the space who are experts in their field, and who seek to share their knowledge and resources with others so that they may become thought leaders themselves.”

Last month, Ash’s engagement included:

• 49 replies
  • 61 likes received
  • 30 answered topics

Since her start in the Community in November, she has been on a roll! Her overall involvement in the Community has been:

• 80 replies
  • 100 likes received
  • 44 answered topics

She is also a master at these integrations so hit her up for your integration specific thoughts:

• Shopify
  • WooCommerce
  • Magento

Way to go @Ashley I.! Thank you for all you do for the Community and its users, it’s great to have an expert like you! To conenct further with Ash, send her a DM on the Community, check out SmartSite’s partner page and check out her Champion profile page!

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Congratulations, Ash! #klaviyogoat

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Thanks so much for the awesome feature, @Taylor Tarpley!

Can’t wait to continue making the Community even better with the team at Klaviyo and my fellow Champions 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Congrats @Ashley I. - it’s great to have you here.  I’ve already learned a lot from your contributions!

Badge +4

Congratz @Ashley I. Well deserved!