June Release Notes | Klaviyo Product Features

• 12 July 2023
  • 2 replies
June Release Notes | Klaviyo Product Features
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

From launching new products like Klaviyo for Wellness and Klaviyo reviews, to new dashboards and product block capabilities, we’ve had a busy June. It was tough to curate our top features this month because there’s so many great features to choose from. We’re excited to take you through what’s new! 

Top features this month

Product reviews powered by Klaviyo – now available for Shopify 

• Eliminate another platform in your tech stack by using Klaviyo reviews to seamlessly integrate reviews into your marketing strategy.

S--dEUmBc_7TIO48T8fbV5Op9HPShn7PkBGGnwpRa3lZbWGc10kAruJm6pNZ8lCE9n3fgcwJt98tjBGdVoJQ6JgczK6G9mhuwJNpPYKlgtHTBX8sQ26Q_4MOMNOD72liwNTIMPrJ1PWXxO2HIR62dg0

Show discounted pricing in product blocks in one click

New email template designs, filtering options, and more

• Read more about the updates here.  

Keep your clients engaged and coming back with Klaviyo for Wellness

Enroll and retain subscribers with Ordergroove and Klaviyo

Create and update segments faster with our revamped segmentation engine

Other notable releases 

Add past profiles to flows more easily (formerly backpopulation)

SSO and SCIM are now available for a quicker, more secure experience

Save time and increase conversions with updates to our PrestaShop integration

•  Learn more about all the new releases and how to take advantage of these new features to help grow your business.  

Better understand your growth with the business review dashboard

New suppression and consent events to keep your account organized

Improvements in reporting to demystify deliverability

New: Accounts API

2 replies

Badge +1

While its great to have the show discount feature in a product block it not much use when your customers cannot view the images on iphones via the product block.  Advised by your techncial support team today -

“I do apologise that there isn't a better solution at this time, it is a common issue we receive from customers specifically for Apple mail.

I have made a not to our dev team to make this a priority to investigate. I hope you have a good rest of your day, and if there is anything else at all you need. please let me know and Ill be more than happy to assist.”

Solution is that I manually build a grid similiar to look like a product block and upload my product images to Klaviyo so that the images will display in emails ready by Iphone users using the standard email app.  (which is going to be 90% of iphone users)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @thetonto 

You are 100% correct with your solution. Typically I advise members to build a dynamic table. It does take a little more effort to create, but does get the job done. I am also going to roll your feedback and solution up to our product development team for possible implementation in the future! Thank you so much for contributing to the community and helping to make Klaviyo better!